- Check your email address - it should be active and correct: check the spelling of your username and domain (ex: Yandex/Gmail/Rambler + ru/com/net), the @ symbol, and character separators.
- Check all tabs in the Inbox folder, such as Social, Promotions, Updates, Forums.
- Check the emails are not automatically forwarding to other accounts.
- Check you have a sufficient amount of free space inside your mailbox.
- Use keyword search (try typing Overgear, for example).
- Check your blacklist and Spam folder:
- The Spam folder is located in the left part of the mail account interface. Select this folder and check it (the mail from Overgear has this address: email@example.com), as automatic emails sometimes get stuck there.
- The blacklist can be found as follows (using Gmail as an example):
Settings (a cogwheel symbol at the top right corner of the interface) - See all settings - Filters and Blocked Addresses. Check your blacklist doesn’t include the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Check also all the filters you might have accidentally turned on.
Server delays are possible - it may take up to several hours for an email to be delivered. Wait for the last email to come in case the password recovery letter was requested several times.
In case all the manipulations were done, every information is valid, but there is still no email in any of the folders and tabs, please, contact our support manager in the chat on the website, or send us an email on email@example.com.