- When the manager adds you in chat, you may see orders and every order will have a button “I want this order”. The only way to get orders is through the bot.
- If you want an order, you should press the button “I want this order” and wait for the bot's reply.
- When the bot replies, you should write your PRICE IN USD.
- Afterwards you wait for 5-10min and if everything comes to us then we will give you order number and customer's info.
- When you get the order number and data, the manager will create a conference in discord and add a booster and customer. There they can communicate about order, for example schedule or report what has been done. Conference should look like this:
How to behave with manager
- Before taking an order you must find out all the information you want.
- If the client does not have access to the dungeon or activity, and you did not find it out and took the order - you must finish it.
- Please keep business ethics. Communicate without offense. Be kind and patient because our managers can be overloaded.
- It is highly recommended not to refuse the taken order. If you refuse an order, you will be put into a low priority or even be banned.
- Please add this discord - Overgear#4446. It's needed because we create conferences with our customers.
How to behave with customers
- You must always be polite and don’t forget "Hello or Hi “
- Ask about VPN country.
- Communicate as simply as possible to the client.
- Prohibited to mention boosting in-game, add any people in battle.net, use obscene language.
- You should always ask when it is possible to play for you and the customer.
- Please inform the customer when you log in or log out. It allows a customer to understand when he can play.
- All in-game currency that you earn during the order must remain with the customer. In case of steal and unwise spending of currency, you will not receive payment for the order.
- All orders must be done by a prepared raid or group. You can't take selfplay order and open LFG. Unless the opposite was discussed with the manager.
- Keep in mind that our customers live in different time zones, so you have to make sure that you schedule a run at the same time. You can compare time in different time zones here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- Most of our clients are busy people who have to schedule their self-played runs. Please, put runs to your schedule (don't keep it simply in your head) as well to avoid missing orders and customers’ dissatisfaction, order cancellation etc.
- If you have any difficulties during the boost then tag Overgear#4446 in the convo or message us directly. We are always here to help operatively.
DO NOT ADD OR CONTACT CUSTOMERS DIRECTLY.
DO NOT OFFER YOUR SERVICES TO THE CUSTOMER.
If a customer asks you to make a service for him, you must push a customer to visit our site and make a purchase with notifying you as a booster.
In case you didn't do it and offer something directly, you will be banned and also won't get any payments due to breaking laws.
Requirements for submitting reports on completed orders
- Upload all the screenshots in one link (for example, https://imgur.com/)
- All screenshots should be only the full screen of the game (Nickname and game time should be visible)
- If the order includes several hours of driving or coaching, then you must provide several screenshots. This rule works for all orders where you need to make multiple activities, for example, RBG 5 Wins.
- Send a message to the manager in a telegram in the form: order number - link to screenshots.
- Completed orders are paid within 2-10 business days. You will be notified in the conference about it.
- We work only with VISA or Paypal.
- We highly recommend you to have a Currency Debit Card VISA, especially in USD.
- OvergearPayouts#6045 is in charge of payments.
- Sometimes there are a lot of requests, be patient while waiting in your queue for payout. We care about boosters and want to work with you.
- We collect customers’ feedback after a service was reported by boosters as completed. At that time, your pay out will be frozen until we get a review on your work (but not more than 72 hours).